Tuesday 17 April 2012

Update

I got a new phone at last! I'm still yet to make a pretty case for it though! I love having instagram and snapeee! The pictures will be pretty much the same on both apps lol but my username on both is pastelhorror if you want to follow me ◕‿◕

I've started collecting 80s toys :3 I've finally sorted out my room so I could have some where to put them all! I also have new storage for most of my jewellery supplies ><

I got a blog award from the lovely the-glass-princess, shes one of the people who actually made me get blogger in the first place :3 Please take a look at her blog ♥ 

I've finally ordered from Loli-Loli Paradise on facebook, I really hope my order goes okay, I've already had a refund of a headbow I brought, but I still have a candy stripper replica bag and dream sky over the knees coming :)

Rachel ox

17 comments:

  1. i love the eyeball bag (○´3`)ノ

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't wait for it to come ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ

      Delete
  2. the accessories are so cute :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. awwwh i had no idea! so pleased you did get blogger though ^^
    love the bag too! ive ordered from loli paradise before and it went smoothly, hopefully yours will too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) I'm kinda struggling on what to create posts about! I got my bag yesterday and my socks, wanting to order from her again ◕‿◕

      Delete
  4. Where is the gedget 'Follow this Blog?' O 0 O)"
    I adore your Blog & I favorite your shop on etsy!!
    Sooo cute things! I want more * 3 *)//

    Greetings,
    Victoria~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw, It should be at the top of the page, I think!
      & thank you so much ≧◡≦

      Delete
    2. sadly no, cuz blogspot have a new design, the top line isn't aviable right now. Or I have to change the browser, I just use Chrome..huh~

      greetings with hugs ♥
      Victoria

      Delete
    3. Ah i use another extern option from Blogger.
      Am I a follower of your Blog now? :D

      Delete
    4. aw really? yes, I use google chrome, I shall put a follow widget or something, somewhere! ♥

      Delete
  5. OMG really cute stuff *--* That bag is like *3*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I pretty much fell in love with that bag ever since I saw a photo of some girl with it, walking the streets of harajuku ◕‿◕

      Delete
  6. Such a great style *o*

    http://FumixLand.blogspot.fr/

    ReplyDelete
  7. So F-ing cute! And you're gorgeous. Love your blog!!!

    Please take a look and follow my blog: Dorkydryad.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete